Who knew this was going to be such an action packed weekend? On Saturday, come watch the Lehigh Valley Rollergirls’ Metal Vixens take on the Mason Dixon Roller Vixens All-Stars. The doors open at 5:00p.m. and the first whistle is at 6:00p.m. Then, on Sunday, come to the Lehigh Valley Rollergirls' ROCKING Flea Market!
This isn’t your Grandma’s Flea Market. This is a fun filled, music pumping, deal grabbing good time with over 50 vendors on site. The indoor Flea Market is this Sunday, from 2pm-7pm at the Independence Family Fun Center, 4345 Independence Drive, Schnecksville. Admission is just $3.00.
So what exactly is this so called Flea Market? A Flea Market is a place where you can come see local vendors display their crafts and offerings. You will see the many unique products that the Lehigh Valley has to offer. There will also be a live band, craft beer samplings and food vendors on site. You can come out to look for unique gifts or just come to hang out for the party and meet the Lehigh Valley Rollergirls.
Here are just a few of the vendors that will featured at this weekend’s market:
1. Live Music by: The Ultra Kings, No Heroes, and The Semi Originals
2. Pioneer Vintage Co (https://www.facebook.com/PioneerVintageCo) (makes fun hand-made head scarves)
3. The Geeky Gal (https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Geeky-Gal/1410719149184745): Selling homemade vegan treats
4. "Hand it Over" hair accessories
5. Wag n Wear (dog collars)
6. Loo Loo's Creations: handmade baby accessories (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loo-Loos-Creations/639591399405879)
7. George the Salsa Guy (https://www.facebook.com/casadejorge)
8. Bishop Brand: band T shirts, vinyl records
9. RAR: portable stools
10. Trash Can Stan (custom art work)
11. Kate Santee ( Caricatures and custom art work)
12. Lisa Rand - hand knit, fiber arts, and paintings
See you at the bout on Saturday and the Flea Market Sunday!